The links to images at the left
represent a mere sample of work going back to about 1967. They
break down into four major types, B&W fine prints, mostly
from 2-1/4 inch square negatives, Nature Close Up, from 35 mm
color slide and digital images, abstract Color Transformations,
and more recently, acrylic and airbrush paintings. A few are from
35 mm B&W negatives. I've turned to digital photography, working
through a succession of 1.3, 1.5, 3.2 and 5 megapixel cameras.
Compared to film, the digital cameras have much less than stellar
quality, but are considerably cheaper to use. And the digital
images are easier to get into Adobe PhotoShop(tm) to modify and
improve. More recently, I've started experimenting with airbrushing,
and acrylic and fabric paint on paper and tee shirts. See the
Small Works on Paper at the left. Note that the more recent work
has been optimized for a widescreen display, 1440x900.
All of these images are available
for licensing, at industry rates. Contact or
and make an offer. A small percentage
of gross sales will be appreciated. I will entertain offers of
representation from legitimate and experienced agents, who have
references (also see below).
Briefly, the links go to:
- Pencil Drawings for Stained Glass &
Other Works, the first of a set of about 180 one inch pencil
drawings completed in Sept & Oct 2010, for application to
stained glass, costume jewelry (necklace pendant, broach or tiara)
iron wall art, chandeliers, leather or wood engraving, tee shirt
designs, print apparel designs, pinstripes, stencils, and possibly
tattoos. Some examples rendered in PhotoShop (tm) are given for
stained glass and costume jewelry. A local Tulsa stained glass
studio has first refusal on the requests for stained glass work,
with a special introductory offer from Feb 1 to July 31, 2011.
Other applications are still open to licensing.
- Small works on paper, page-sized experiments
with acrylic and fabric paints, using bristle and air brushes
and Adobe PhotoShop(tm)
- These works come from manipulating x-ray
images of the Artist's bones, resulting from injuries suffered
in a collision with a drinking driver. "Contention"
comes from the refusal of hospital medical authorities in that
time and place, Summer 1985 in Northwest Arkansas, to provide
full palliative care.
- T-shirts hand painted for fun, Christmas
gifts and sale
- Information on licensing the artwork here
for Laptop Personality & Security Skins, an android
originals LC development that makes a laptop harder to steal
- It's not just another black laptop
- Comments about airbrushing & artwork
- Comments about using the Taig Micro Lathe
- Guitar Art, simulations of my artwork
(2 B&W, 12 Nature, 20 Transformations) on the face of a Squier
- A 2 minute, 20 second broadband QuickTime
movie showing simulations of my artwork on a guitar body, synchronized
to John Lee Hooker's Boom-Boom.
- The same movie reduced in quality for
- Six proposals for an LA Metro Art Photographic
Light Boxes Project, which will put groups of seven 3 by 4 foot
light boxes with photographs in LA Metro stations. Deadline was
March 11, 2005.
- Slide Shows and Galleries, automatic Slide
Shows (2 seconds per slide) and related Galleries with 20, 30,
40 and 55 images each for those who just want a few to look at.
I recommend the movie followed by the 55 Slide Gallery.
- A 55-slide broadband QuickTime movie,
1 minute, 46 seconds, synchronized to the Dave Brubeck Quartet
- Splendor in the Grass, 48 images of weed
flowers taken Spring 2004 about the Bishop Tract Complex soccer
fields in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Change at about 10 seconds per slide.
- B&W in Blue&Brown, a visual exploration
of color gradients applied to 18 B&W images in saturated
themes of blue and brown, with the click-trhoughs to the original
B&W images. 54 images total.
- leaves in a stream, these three series
- The Old Man's Truck - short story in three
color images, with poetry
- The Farm Wife's Table - short story in
fine print B&W images, with poetry
- quantum eyes - short sci-fi story in color
abstract images, with poetry
- Business cards - 10 samples of android
originals business cards with a different artwork and font on
- 2003 Colors, B&W images tinted for
interior design with the colors of the Pantone 2003 Forecast
for Home Furnishings
- frabric designs, vertical and rectangular
tiled images that can be used for printed fabric patterns
- stock photos, samples of digitally-scanned
color slides, with some transformed to color abstract designs
- variations on a gear set, a B&W image
of an old wringer washer gear set, colored with a variety of
striking gradient maps
- mouse pads, white mouse pads painted with
acrylic and fabric paints
- some simple web page designs using background
art on this site
- some of the shareware computer wallpaper
offered on early versions of this site
Click on the links at the left
to reach a series of images, of which one or two will show in
Then click on "More ..."
to see the full series.
The round android originals
logo (tm), , or word "home"
or an title will bring you back to the
beginning of the series or here, and the "android originals"
the top left of this page will take you to the android originals
Notice to solicitors - Kindly
do not contact me, especially with offers for better web site
design. Nor am I interested in alleged representation which requires
me to buy pages on another web site, showing a paltry number of
images for more than this site costs. I've been working on this
site since 1998, adding over 800 pages and 1300 images (with thumbnails),
with Adobe PageMill 3.0. It suits me just fine.
- © 2004, 2005-2010